The Flavor Project is a collaboration between myself and my other favorite Craft beer expert, "Dr. Bill" Sysak! Join us every week as The Flavor Project tests the genius of Mr. Masterpairings by presenting a variety of foods for a specialized Craft beer pairing. Tune in to see everything from organic farm-to table gourmet to guilty pleasure junk food, from breakfast delights to late night munchies, with "Dr. Bill" in the hot seat to give us the best beer pairings out there. Who knows, we might even throw in a few wine and cigar pairings too...In short, you get to use an expert's mind to kick all of your eating adventures up a notch with the perfect pairing!
SO FAR we have paired:
- Grass-Fed Beef Cheek Hash
- Organic Beet Salad with Grapefruit
- Seared Ahi Tuna with Udon
- The Reuben
- Bacon-wrapped dates stuffed with Almonds
- Fried chicken & waffles
- Chinese Hot & Sour Soup with Tofu & Chicken & salt-crusted Edamame
- Lemon Ricotta Blueberry Pancakes & Caramelized Grapefruit
- Korean Hot Pot with Ribeye
- Egg & Bacon Pizza
- Pina Colada Bread Pudding
- Carne Asada & Carnitas Tacos & Pescadero Veracruz with Sea Bass
- Charcuterie & Pickle Board
- Jumbo Lump Crabcake
- Flourless Dark Chocolate Cake
- Croque Madame & Cinnamon Roll Sandwich
- Hawaiian Butterfish with Grilled Pineapple & Mango salsa
- Clam Chowder with Caramelized onion & bacon
Is there a food out there YOU have always wondered how to pair? Send your photos and questions into us here BELOW, subject line "The Flavor Project" for a special featured posting on The Promiscuous Palate and Instagram or post & describe your picture on Instagram, follow & tag "sandiegobeer" and "masterpairings", AND hashtag #flavorproject.
Ready? CLICK HERE to see all the weeks we've conquered so far, and BE SURE TO check Instagram at "sandiegobeer" and "masterpairings", Facebook, & Twitter @100beers30days & @masterpairings for this week's food challenge! LetThe Flavor Project commence.